Sunday 5 June 2011

Sarah

This is Sarah.



She's very glamorous. Or it seemed so from the photos her friend sent me, although I think she is at a party in them. I just assume she is always glamorous. Ugh, is it GLAMOROUS or GLAMOUROUS? The internet says both are fine. But they both look wrong to me.



A strawberry in the hair is the height of sophistication. Check out the beaded dress as well! I'm all about the details me!



Also she has a pink rose ring on. In the background of this picture you can see the horse Dave rode in on. He lives on top of the plank which is weirdly nailed to my wall.

I asked Sarah if she would mind me posting a few photos of her monster, and she kindly sent me a photo of them together:



Aww that's lovely! They look happy. I do like to see a happy monster-match. If you have a monster, and you don't mind, please can I have a photo of you two together? It would make me smile a little bit.

I have had a lot to do the past few weeks so I've been updating this a lot, which is good I think. I have started a new thing which I will show you soon, I think it's going to be a long drawn-out project like the knitted drawing, but I'm not sure where it's going, it will be exciting or boring, I can't tell. One thing's for sure though, I will drag you along with me.

Well, ta raa.

No comments:

Post a Comment