Sunday 3 October 2010

Yet ANOTHER monster.. and MORE!!! Argh

Hola, como estas? Aahh, muy bien. I am being Spanish because the Manc weather is SO good today. I feel as if I am on the Costa De La Lluvia. I hope that is the right word for rain. It's raining very very muy hard.

Sorry! Tangent. Anyway! I have a few bits and bobs for you today. First up, a new monster! I know! It's for Stacey who I work with. Here she is:



She is holding the moon on a stick, in case you were wondering. I am really happy with this.



Check out them craters! Yeeooww, yeah!



Finally, a close up of her tattoo (note: not like Stacey's actual tattoo. Also may be on the wrong arm).



One thing I liked about making this one is that Stacey has a shaved head so I didn't have to make her any hair! Yay. Don't get me wrong, I like making hair, it's cool, but sometimes it's nice to get a break, right? Mm.

What else. Oh yes, the big order I was doing is now finished, signed, sealed and delivered, and I am told the recipient is dead pleased with them. Awesome! I think they are going to post some photos of them somewhere, so I will show you all, when they do. I KNOW you are all falling off the edges of your seats waiting for this.

Yesterday I ran a crochet workshop at Beetle Felt in Chorlton, which was really fun. We listened to Fleetwood Mac and crocheted for three hours, and really, what more could you want? I also drank way too much coffee, but it's okay, I can handle it. Here are some photos from, er, that.









Fun times accomplished. I don't know if there is anything else I need to tell you about. Ooh, yes! There is, but I'm going to leave it for another post because I've had enough of wittering on for now. Hasta... pronto.

No comments:

Post a Comment