Wednesday 7 April 2010

Cashy Cashew

Me again. I have something else to show you.


Eeep!



Squeeeeep!


Squeeeeeeeeee.... yes, it's Cashy Cashew! You guys!

She is based on a woman who was standing in front of me at the cash machine. Hence the name. You have probably gathered by now that naming these objects is not my strong point. Octy... okay. Cashy? Shite. I might change it, but for now this is what you're getting. Tangler was probably the most ingenious name I ever thought of, apart from Jenny Prawns, but I didn't even think of that. Okay, anyway. Cashy!

The woman I saw had rather extraordinary hair, that's why I liked her enough to, like, crochet a model of her. I hope she never sees this. I LIKED it, mysterious cash lady! It was normal hair in front and then six or seven dreads at the back. I was mesmerised. Here it is more.



Also, check out these kicks!


They are pretty amazing. I TOLD you I was going to do more trainers and am I ever! I invented a way to make them which looks quite good. Well, I probably didn't invent it, but no one told me it, so SHUT UP.

Also, check out the sexy walk!


Er, baby got back, and stuff! I am going to take better photos of everything, hopefully without my hand in shot, but I was too excited just now and it's going dark and I couldn't be bothered to set up a proper thingy, so whatever. I will do proper ones when I try to sell my shit. You want it to look nice then. Right now it's just PHOTO! RESIZE! BLOG! All right, calm down.

I don't know if the cash machine lady had a carrot on her t shirt, but Cashy does. It matches her sweet trainers.



That's it for just now. Oh, here is a taster of the next monster:


Yikes!

No comments:

Post a Comment