Saturday 2 April 2011

THE KING

Hello. Now that my knitted drawing is finished, hooray, I have a lot more time on my hands. I am filling it by making monsters of People I Like. I have an idea, which is to send monsters to FAMOUS people, like a creepy stalker. I don't really know why I'm doing this.

Anyway this is the first monster I've made of a Famous Person, but it isn't part of that series. I couldn't send it to him anyway, because he's dead (maybe). It's Elvis.



Shirley asked me to make him for her husband Stuart. They are going to Graceland soon and little monster Elvis is going with them, I am pretty made up with this. I have no particular opinions about Elvis, but I liked making it anyway.

Have just realised that the monster isn't finished in that photo. It's the best one I've got of his quiff, though. Here he is in all his spangly, jangly, jumpsuited glory:



Yay! Well, that's that. Enjoy your Saturday, please.

No comments:

Post a Comment