Sunday 20 March 2011

Big bad baba

Ey up, hope you're having a nice weekend, etc. I've been well productive, check this out.



This is Noushka, I guess her full name might be Anoushka but I'm not sure. She's Jen's niece and very beautiful she is too. She's a baby. I haven't made any baby monsters before but it was quite fun. I don't know if you know this about babies, but they ALL LOOK THE SAME. To me, anyway, not being of a maternal bent, or particularly observant. They tend to have no hair and sort of big eyes, and they dribble a bit and wiggle about. Sorry mums! Your babies are EQUALLY beautiful.

Well anyway, Jen wanted the monster to be wearing lion pyjamas, which are super cute, and I want some. Also, I have a particular affection for the baby on the warning labels, not for the under 3s. The one with the sad face, and a massive nose. You know, THIS guy.



Ha ha! I LOVE HIM. He just has such a ginormous conk for such a little fellow. Anyway, even though Noushka is not a hirsute baby (thankfully), I decided to give her one little curl in homage to my favourite label baby.



Didn't give her a big nose though.

Another thing you may not know is that I have VERY NEARLY finished my knitted drawing! I know I always say that but it's so close now, I can smell the success. I have just started my final square this afternoon. I can't wait to get this wretched thing done, I mean taste the sweet satisfaction of completing a long project. Yay!

Before I go, I'd just like to tell you that I also like this warning label:



Once I saw a lady with this tattooed on her leg! Amazing. Maybe one day I will make a monster like him.

Reet, best get back to it then! Bye bye chicken pie.

No comments:

Post a Comment