Tuesday 9 March 2010

big fat row 2

Hello! I have now finished a THIRD of my knitted drawing, it has taken me several months. I would like to update this more often, and muse upon interesting things, but as I don't have a camera or anything interesting to say, it's a bit difficult.

Anyway thanks to Nic I have managed to photograph the next 5 squares in the series. Things are getting crazy now you guys! The top of the lady's head is visible and everything. It's like giving birth only tanglier, woolier, fluffier, custardier.

Okay so here are the squares:






Ooh, I don't know why square 9 has decided to publish itself sideways like that. It obviously thinks it looks special. Well, I don't know how to fix it.

So I am about to sew all the squares together so I don't lose them, and hopefully they will look spiffing. I will beg borrow or steal another camera and continue this another time.

Oh here is a sexy close up of square 10. Look at the stitches, mmm. Look at them. Stitchy.

No comments:

Post a Comment