Saturday 8 December 2012

and very important: DO NOT do your homework without wearing headphones

Ey up

Today I have been tidying up some photos, my folders were all cock-eyed before and I couldn't find anything. I have had a little trip down a lot of memory lanes. Memories lane. Anyway, I forgot about these, I made them a while ago for someone at work: Bill and Ted teddies, from Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey.


Obviously as I'm sure you can tell I didn't make the actual teddies, I made the costumes. I was pleased with them, I didn't have much time to do it otherwise I would have made some humongous 90s trainers to hide the fact that the teddies have FACES on the bottom of their feet. 
You can just about see that on this picture, weird.

Anyway let's see some backs. Bill.

quite nice interpretation of a flannel shirt I thought. and Ted ted:

Smiley face that was VERY important. PLEASE let me have got those outfits the right way round, I did check but I keep forgetting, how uncool of me.

Anyway that was a fun project which inspired some monsters that STILL aren't finished. Keep an eye out for some nostalgic 90s stuff which I will be doing soon, I promise. I'll do it later mum! stop going on about it.

see ya xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment