Saturday 28 January 2012

Lovehats (so wonderfully wonderfully wonderfully wonderfully pretty)

Good pun there I thought. Look, I am posting again within a week! Shocker. I wanted to tell you about this the other day but I couldn't because I promised. However, all can be revealed now, much to everyone's delight, I'm sure.

I got an email from Sarah a few weeks ago, asking if I could make two ski hats in a hurry, for a wedding present. I don't normally take commissions for things other than monsters any more, but I thought, why not? It would make a change and I thought it was a cute idea.

The happy couple are going skiing for their honeymoon you see, so Sarah wanted their hats to be personalised. I am playing the parts of both Mr and Mrs Castles in these photos.


Mrs.


Mr.

Aw nice! I was glad to hear that they liked the hats and I wish them all the best. I was reminded of these this morning after a tweet from Sarah with a photo that warmed my cockles! I'm always so pleased when people like their stuff.

Anyway that's that for now, I've got to go, I had the most fabulous idea ever before and I'm trying to get it off the ground. Just you wait and see! Laters, h xx

No comments:

Post a Comment