Thursday 6 October 2011

Grace and Sean on a tour of drinking

Yeah, Grace and Sean got married and everything, you've all seen that. It was fun. Then they went on holiday to Dublin, and took their monsters with them and took some photos and sent me the photos. I am doing well with sentence structure tonight! Aw yes.

I asked Grace if it would be okay if I posted these beauteous photos here, but she didn't reply yet because I guess her dongle is playing up. So I'm just going to do it anyway. I don't think they're private, as far as I'm aware they're on Facebook anyway. So if you know the Galdos you have probably already seen these. If you don't, you're in luck! Here we go!


Okay so here they are with a shot of whiskey or tequila or something.



This exotic location is apparently Preston town centre. Monsters on tour! Woooooo!



Here they are sat in a load of... seeds? I don't know.


A kiss on the baps.



Right so we are definitely in Dublin now. I like the pose, guys. You are cute.



This one's super! Look at that spangle off Grace's sequins! I love this.



Now we are at the whiskey factory!


I don't know where this is but it's nice? I'm not doing too well with these here captions, I suppose I could have just ASKED.


More baps, or more probably, the same baps.



Jameson's time again! My favourite part of this is the little hands holding them up.



Oh that's nice.

So Galdos, you either spent a lot of the holiday in pubs, breweries, distilleries and bakeries, or you only took monstery photos in those places. I want to think the first one. Either way, I love this, I want more, MORE! Please send me monstery holiday snaps everyone. Unless you don't have any monsters in your life, in which case you should totally get one! PLUG.

Oh and Nic sent me a photo, and I don't think she will mind me showing you because it's oh so terribly pretty.



You will recognise Nic because she is all over the background of my blog. Here she is with her and Bob's monsters, and a load of her own knitting. Nic is a bloody good knitter. She can knock up a wicked jumper. She's better than me at clothes because I hate measuring and following patterns, which you can see if you look at the length of Bob's blimmin' legs in this photo. Anyway I like this photo, it's just about the loveliest thing ever and oh by the way they're in France. I think.

That's it for now, give us a shout if you do actually want a monster, because I meant everything I said and I mean EVERYTHING. x

No comments:

Post a Comment