Monday 19 July 2010

Finding time

Okay so I just realised I haven't updated here for a long while. Then I realised I don't have any new stuff to update it with. This working full time malarkey is getting to me again. I seriously don't understand how anyone can do it, really. I mean, I know no one wants to go to work, but I am struggling to get ANYTHING done, and I'm super tired, and I think I have to work there til December, so I'm just going to have to get on with it and make more of an effort. Aargh, it's rubbish. The job is okay though. It's no eye hospital, that's for certain.

Anyway, I am actually going to be late for work if I carry on this whingeing, which I'm sure is amazing fun to read also, so I will stop. Here are some photos of monsters I have made for people over the last few months and not posted before:


Nic:




Debbie:


Bob:


Lucy:




Orla:




Hope you like them. I do have some non-monstery things on the go, but they are taking forever. I am planning some serious gettin' stuff done, so hopefully it won't take too long to get photos up! Right, gotta run! I am LATE!

No comments:

Post a Comment