Tuesday 7 December 2010

We All Match

Hello. Hey, look at this. I think this is one of the best pictures I've ever been in. Don't the tops of our heads look ace? You can tell we all approve, because we are sticking our thumbs up. We are special.



I'm going to Garth's in an hour so I will endeavour to take a picture of him in HIS hat, which is a complete masterpiece of a topper.

For some reason I decided to look up synonyms for the word 'hat' then (something remaining from GCSE English, not using the same word twice in a sentence) and 'topper' was my favourite! Synonym.com helpfully gave me: 'wear, put on, get into, don, assume, supply, provide, render, furnish.' Right, thanks.

Anyway I have things to be making, for these craft fairs I'm doing at the weekend. I don't know if I've ever mentioned them! This is one. SATURDAY, guys. And here is the other one. That's SUNDAY, you know.

Erk. Right, back to the tangled mess. Byeeeeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment