Wednesday 1 June 2011

The Pied Piper

This is one of my favourite photos of my mum.



She is about twenty one here, and look how pretty. Evidently the horse was drawn to the beautiful music they were playing, and possibly also her bitchin red clogs.

I made a monster version of my mum for her birthday, and took some pictures in the garden last night when I went round for tea. I don't think she plays the tin whistle too much any more, maybe she does in secret, I dunno. But I made the monster play one, so that she would look cool sitting with my dad and his banjo.

Anyhoo, it appears that my mum still attracts animals wherever she goes. This is how the photoshoot went.











Then Archie tried to eat the monster, got shouted at, and ran away. Well what do you expect? They are delicious.

If you ever go to my parents' house (I don't know, you might do), you will notice that there are cats everywhere. Loads. They are stupid. Here is Mummymonster on her own, and oh look, who's that lurking malevolently behind the flower pot?



Slightly hectic hairdo on the monster there, I could have done the highlights better. I was working from memory though, and my memory is cack.



I like the whistle though, it has a heart on it.

Here are my mum and dad, if you look closely you can see Archie creeping in the background:





I like this. Now I just need to make a sistermonster, and we can have a family portrait done.

No comments:

Post a Comment